Ey
You should use pwd protection to your admins

//Ari

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] För devin812
Skickat: den 25 februari 2006 16:17
Till: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Ämne: [hlds_linux] Player had admin access using AMXMOD, shouldn't have

Hey Guys,

I searchd the archive I have of this mailing list but didn't find any
reference, I apologize if this has been discussed before...

Last night someone came into my server and was able to use the amx_chat
commands (allows messages to be sent to admins) but when i did an amx_who they
had no access rights, and I give no rights as defaults. when i asked him if he
was an admin (trying to play stupid) he told me my server was not "registered"
and I should "fix that", does anyone know what he means or is he just messing
with my head, i tend to believe him since he was able to use admin commands,
but then again the rcon could have been comprimised...

Amx_chat is restricted by level i when checking restrictions, I am running
amx_mod 0.9.9

Is there a known exploit out there for AMX?

Thanks.