Nice
Ill try it out direct
Regarads Ari

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] För Alfred Reynolds
Skickat: den 2 mars 2006 04:30
Till: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com; hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Ämne: RE: [hlds_linux] Source and HL1 dedicated server Beta available

We have released an update to the beta. This release fixes the "Got
Steam2 authentication response for unknown user" error that caused users to be
unable to connect.

Run the hldsupdatetool with the "-beta swapbeta" parameter to get it.

This release fixes the last of the bugs that I know of in this beta, this will
be made public later this week or early next week if no problems show up (so
please test it!).

- Alfred