Hahahaaaa What's the deal today!  Must be a full moon out or something.

Dude chill.... It's free, it's your choice. If you don't want to run
Valve, please don't. I did not follow the whole thread on the 64bit stuff
but, i must be missing something big. You make it sound like it's a must
have.

You do know that you can run 32 bits apps on a 32 bit install of your
favorite Linux with a 64 bit kernel (you might have a 4gb+ memory
requirement, or some other hardware related issue that makes you want 64
bit so badly)?

Gr,

Bart