Ouch.  Accually dont I remember you offering the account to whoever wanted
it??

----- Original Message -----
From: "RaynServ" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 12:28 PM
Subject: [hlds_linux] Disabled Account

Note to the community:

DON'T speak out about Valve or their fucked up practices with us as their
labrats.

They "disabled" my STEAM account for voicing their consistently degrading
quality since they've taken over the game. Every major gaming site on the
internet says it all in full detail but DON'T say it here or they'll
"disable" your account just like they did mine. I've been reading a few
larger gaming community sites today and it seems that how you REALLY feel
is
not unique but DON'T voice it here!

Say goodbye to STEAM_0:1:1111
HL1
CS1.6
CSS
DODS

Thanks Valve...you fucking PUSSIES!!! How about somebody begrudged in the
company shoot me the home address of Alfred Reynolds. All information
related to where these punks actually LIVE would be appreciated and well
rewarded.

(Since 1999 in HL/Valve game but no more)
Rayne