The problem with mutli-cpu machines is on Windows Servers where because
of a VAC related fix we are having to specify processor affinity.  Is
there a multi-cpu linux bug that I somehow missed?  (Some of my linux
servers have higher usage while they were using mani-mod + mattie's
script mod, but that was solved by putting on the current version of
mattie's)

ICS Staff wrote:

Hi,

Yes there is a CPU-usage jump, especially on 64Bit CPU's. Ours took
20-60% on 66 tick 25 player server _before_ the 2 latest updates. On
each 2 update, the cpu-usage has lifted. First up to 70%, now 80%.
This is unaceptabble because the system is dual-cpu machine and source
does NOT support dual cpu-systems so only 1 processor is used. This is
why we cant run more than 1 server source per machine unless we want
problems. Of course everyone knows what this high usage causes.

Same with bots - last 2 updates made bots eat say too much cpu (lag
spikes occur on another server).

-ics