Greetings

This Problem doesn't seem to be Operating System based.
We switched our Server OS from Suse 10.0 64 bit to Debian 3.1 64 bit
today, and the Problem of Engine v35 using 30-40% more CPU is still
existant.
So, its not OS based and not CPU based. (I remember Intel and AMD Users
experiencing this Problem)
What else could it be?

It would be nice if all People experiencing this Problem could post
their complete Server Data.
Here mine:
Amd Athlon 64 X2 4200+ Dual Core
2 GB RAM
2x 160 GB SATA HDD
Operating System: Debian 3.1 64 bit standard minimal image (Suse 10.0
before)
Mod: HL1, Natural-Selection
Slots: 32 - 30 Publicslots, 2 reserved.

It would be very nice if some official Valve coworker could say a word
or two regarding this Problem.
Are you working on a Fix for this Problem yet?

cheers
SecurityFox