So now the linux servers are more unstable then ever, and Valve
(hopefully) are coding their
assess of to fix this problem.

Valve should take fingers away from linux and
let EPIC GAMES do the job.

They know what they do, Valve doesn't.

Yeah, let Ryan C. Gordon do it ;)

Hi,
Not experiencing any of these problems. Our 64 slot tickrate 66 server
runs fine on our dual xeon.
Makes me wonder sometimes; What is it I do to be spared of all these
problems?
Actually the SRCDS has run worse in the past then what it does now.
Just thought I'd give some positive info, cause it seems that the only
people that post here are the ones that are having problems and it comes
accross like it isnt working for anyone. Happy gamer right here ^^.. No
need to change a thing IMO. (except maybe some more up-to-date-ness
against cheats for VAC2)
---
Regime