From: "Rikard Bremark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2006 3:47 AM
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] CSS Cheats

*cough*PUNKBUSTER!?!?*cough*
------
//Rikard 'Zapy' Bremark
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Warzone Short Valley - Warzone.nu

aprand wrote:
And just how do you do that? I'm not even that good and I get acused
all the
time whenever I get a little lucky or have a few good rounds, or, heaven
forbid, use SOUND to tell where someone is! We need someone or some
company
that can be as dedicated to finding hacks as the punks are that write
them,
and if it costs something, then PAY them! Do we expect free anti-virus
from
Microsoft? No! We USUALLY buy a subscription to an AV software and get
free
updates there after. I for one would be HAPPY to suscribe to an ACTIVE
software that invests a sustantial amount of time investigating and
defeating hacks. Heck, we still get the speedhackers, and that should be
easy to detect, let alone the wallhackers and aimboters. If a few of
those
that write the hacks would put some effort into breaking them, Im sure
there
would be enough response to generate income.