Very nice plugin, I have some ideas here:

- removing cheat names from the plugin
- adding a cheats.txt, where admins can add "new" cheats that are "scanable"
- admin should decide what to do with a hacker found by the plugin ***

*** = internal admin message would be very useful for admins, are just
logfiles, maybe some admins would like to record a demo for SteamBans ;)