Hi folks!

I just installed a srcds server on my slackwarebox where I'm also running a
hlds since a few years back. Both servers serving counter-strike (one
1.6and one source).

The problem I have is that the srcds server shows higher latency than the
hlds in the steam client server list. I've tried to run only the
srcds server but latency is the same, around 30-40. On the hlds it is 8-15
tops.

When I logon to the server the ingame ping is 10-12 like it should. Just a
little anoying that it's high in the steam list since it gets sorted down
the list.

The box I'm running on is a P4 3.0ghz with 1 gig ram. Connection 50 mbit
fibre. Vanilla installation of the srcds with no addons, standard settings.

Any settings that could fix this?

Thanks!

/Mathias!