I'm getting the following error in debug mode:

Enabling debug mode
Console initialized.
Attempted to create unknown entity type event_queue_saveload_proxy!
Game.dll loaded for "Counter-Strike: Source"
maxplayers set to 32
maxplayers set to 20
Network: IP 137.224.240.16, mode MP, dedicated Yes, ports 27015 SV / 27005
CL
couldn't exec skill2.cfg
Executing dedicated server config file
Error: Material "sprites/bubble" : proxy "AnimatedTexture" not found!
Section [Scenes]: 0 resources total 0 bytes, 0.00 % of limit (2.10 MB)
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
cat: pidfile: No such file or directory
Deprecated bfd_read called at
/usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/binutils/gdb/../../../../contrib/gdb/gdb/dwarf2read.c
line 3049 in dwarf2_read_section
Dwarf Error: Cannot handle DW_FORM_strp in DWARF reader.
/lib/libm.so.6: No such file or directory.
debug.cmds:1: Error in sourced command file:
email debug.log to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thu May 25 09:12:20 CEST 2006: Server Quit

Can anyone help out?

-W0kk3L-