Don't know about SSE2 but AMD 1.2Ghz should have SSE. My old Celeron 850 had
it.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ondřej Hošek" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 28, 2006 11:42 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] 15091 Illegal instruction

Try the following:

$ cat /proc/bus/cpuinfo | grep flags

If this pipe returns a line containing "sse", your processor should be
SSE-compatible.

As a temporary workaround, you may try "./srcds_run -binary
./srcds_i486", which shouldn't require SSE.

~~ Ondra

Calitaco wrote:
It's on a AMD 1.2Ghz Thunderbird with 1gig of ram.
Worked fine until a few days ago.  I guess it must've
auto updated.

--- Evaldas Zilinskas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Can you tell me about your hardware? I'm using suse
9.3 and no problems with
SSE