To Alfred:

There is no way you could play Source games on PC with CPU lower then 600 MHz.
I think most of the list people agree with that. So, there is no way you could
run a Source ~6-10 slot Source server on Linux with PC that doesn’t have
“Streaming SIMD Extensions (SSE)”. So it‘s like a playing a game on Pentium
with no MMX. So let’s back to the point. Making a binary for old CPU’s that
can’t handle the load is useless. For that I prefer seeing only i686 and AMD
binaries. Maybe one with “safe mode” would be useful. One, where you can select
from the command line something like ./srcs_run –binary engine_safe –no_sse
–no_sse2 or something.