Right solution is using *.RES files.

Put a new .res file to ..\modDir\maps\ and name for this .res file must be
same with map name.

For example if this .res file will be used by cs_warrior.bsp , res file name
must be: cs_warrior.res

And the content of file must include the path of the wad.

Example if u put wad file to modDir, you have to put only this to
modDir\cs_warrior.res :

*warrior.wad*

thats all