Can anyone tell me, why srcds can't find some files? Do you get the same?
Yesterday I looked at my DODS server and there were more errors at startup.

maxplayers set to 16
Network: IP 193.189.86.177, mode MP, dedicated Yes, ports 27018 SV / 27006 CL
Executing dedicated server config file
Error: Material "sprites/bubble" : proxy "AnimatedTexture" not found!
Section [Scenes]: 0 resources total 0 bytes, 0.00 % of limit (2.10 MB)