Hi Chaps,

For a couple of weeks now I've been noticing an intermittent issue regarding
SourceTV crashing some of our game servers.  We have all game servers set to
tvmasteronly via the command line and most don't have a specific broadcast port
set although some do.  Anyway, randomly servers with SrcTV online and players
in the game server will crash for no apparent reason, this is happening on all
of our hardware I think (Dual xeons, dual opterons, dual core opterons in 32
and 64bit environments).

I remember this happening last year but I believe the problem was short lived
and fixed itself.

Anyone got any brain waves as to what could be causing it, or, can anyone
confirm they are suffering the issue too?

Cheers!

-----
Jon Roberts
Technical Director