Hi,
Have a look @ this file:
<BASE>/cstrike/scripts/game_sounds_radio.txt
Have tried this before but never successfully up until now. Please let
me know off list if you do succeed, cause I'd want to know how you did
it. ;-)
I think this is (partly) dealt with on client level. Maybe the valve
developers mailing list is a better place for this by the way.
Anyway.. Other files in that directory also deal with sound schemes etc.
Gd luck!
---
Regime