Interesting!

What kind of 3 Ghz CPU are you using, Xeon (old) or Xeon (New with I64) or
P4?

In currently running a cs-server on linux. The metrics show here (been on
the list before: http://core.zokahn.com/cs-01/

This is a dual xeon 3ghz system the processors are bit aging...early 3ghz
models. I'm currently building a new system which holds 2 dual core
optoren 270 processors, I hope these will give enough bang for a lot of
slots.
The first month I will be testing windows vs linux performance. (I have a
partition with windows and one with debian 3.1)

I really hope Linux wins. as i find it easyer to manage :-)

Gr,
Zokahn