Do you run any kind of reserved slot/TV systems?

Henrik Semark wrote:
[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
After my internet have be downgrade;

Was it nesseserverly set down my servers from 32 players to 10 (until I
get my
internet back on) but when I set -maxplayers to 10 it's only possible for 9
players to join my CS:1.6 and 8 on my CS:S is there some bug in the
start-up
program ore have I done something rung ?

my start up command

CS:1.6 : ./hlds_run -pingboost 3 -console +ip 192.168.2.23 -game cstrike
-secure -port 27015 +maxplayers 10 +map de_dust -debug -autoupdate &

CS:S : ./srcds_run -pingboost 3 -console +ip 192.168.2.23 -game cstrike
-secure -port 27012 +maxplayers 10 +map de_dust -debug -autoupdate &

/ [Team-Jogge] >>>SuicideMe<<< [DK]