I'd really, really, really, really advise against forcing users to a
100/100 setting. If anything, set a range (for example:
sv_minupdaterate 66) for players to minimally maintain. I'd hate your
server; I can't run above 45/45 due to my CPU bottleneck. A lot of
people try to run 100/100, but on a pub, it's the minority that
succesfully can (speaking of clients, not servers).

Also, for reference, we were hosted by a highly respected professional
game server provider. They allowed us to run 600 fps, 100 tick, 22
slots. Even on a stock server (no mods), gameplay was consistantly
jerky (rubberbands/warping) for all clients.

We're currently running 4 100 tick 18 slot pubs with Mani, PTBx,
zBlock, Metamod, and a few customs mods. Things are smooth.