You need several ports outbound allowed on both UDP and TCP ports. What
I do is:
-Open those ports i said in the last email
-Do the update
-See which ports are being used in your firewall log
-Close all ports
-Open the specific ports used
Sorry I would love to give you the exact list, but I don't have one at
hand. Maybe someone else can be more specific.
Rgds,
---
Regime
http://www.livebythegun.com/