Our GSP automatically renamed the /addons folder, disabling it for all
customers. May not be the best solution, but the servers are stable at
that point.

Since this is a custom map topic, I've found the following maps to be
incompatible with the update:
de_strike_betafinal
de_russka
de_ contra

de_cpl_mill and de_cpl_fire are compatible.

You guys really have 2k maps in your maplist.txt file? You must buy
Asprin in bulk.