Von: Regime <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
An: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Gesendet: Freitag, den 1. September 2006, 11:18:33 Uhr
Betreff: Re: [hlds_linux] client being quit to desktop

There has been a report made on this list at some point, saying that it
was possible for someone to send a message through steam friends of a
certain length (very long probably) that has this effect. I have no idea
how and if this (still) works though. Never tried it.
So yea.. Turning it off, or blocking the person crashing your game seems
the obvious and only solutions for now.
---
Regime