-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jay
Anstiss
Sent: Saturday, September 09, 2006 1:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] map crashing a server?

Hey folks

has annoyed experienced any of the current source maps crashing a
server? For some reason my server has crashed twice recently and one of
the players that he and a friend experienced something similar
happenind, and that once they'd removed the aztec map from the map cycle
their server was running fine. I'm just curious incase this sort of
thing has happened to anyone else out there.

Jay.