nope, does not work, with 486 or 686.

Roger Perkins wrote:
Try this suggestion for loading the standard i486 version of srcds by
putting "-binary ./srcds_i486" on the command line.  This was a suggestion
from from someone else.  I've been running it for a couple days now on my
AMD box with increased stability.  Please let us know if this works for
you so we can get some more experience with this Segmentation Fault
problem.

Roger

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 07:23:27 -0400, Steven Hartland