Not a god move.  The thread on steampowered has exploded.

Patrick Haverkamp wrote:
Perhaps this should be an option to set the new feature on the server
side...

On 9/23/06, milchworld <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
has nothing to do with real life.
if valve changes the prices - everyone will cry and: it would only last
a few month/years and valve will have to change the prices again.

if WE - the community can change the price - noone can cry. why does
everyone use ak,m4 ? they are good and should cost MORE.
why does noone use the other weapons? they are to expensive.

MY Opinion:
1. the price will change in waves:
awp is cheap -> everyone buys awp -> awp becomes expensive -> noone buys
awp -> awp becomes cheap -> ...

2. we can delete all buyscripts and not use autobuy anymore.
kevlar&helmet, ak, m4 will INCREASE in price till 10.000s

Leo

Dan schrieb:
Haha, Valve tries too hard.

Its a Game, not real life, yes i know they want to base CS as much as
real
life gun combat as bpossible, there is a thin line to cross before
going too
far, and I think they crossed it with this.
If you wanna make it real life, then once a player dies in cs, he/she
should
no longer be able to play cs EVER because well, in realife you don't
just
respawn =]