Hey Guys,

I was wondering if you knew of any software to control a server on linux.  I
thought i saw one name go around here, and I need to look into it a lot
more.  I was just going to see about writing my own php scripts to do simple
stuff, add admins, restart server, etc etc, but if there is something maybe
free out of the box that can handle this, or tips and tricks, i would love
to hear them.

The back story...

I set up some servers for some friends and I don't feel like editing configs
for them every time there is a new admin / map / anything, and they are not
good enough with linux to handle it themselves

Thanks in advance!

Kyle