i guess that only the gameinfo.txt is being overwritten bei steam.
changing file permissions should solve the problem.

Henrik Dige Semark schrieb:

Hey, I have installed MetaMod on my CS:S-server, but every time its auto
updates all my conf. a deleted, how can I change that ? it is very annoying to
reinstall my conf.

/ [Team-Jogge] >>>SuicideMe<<< [DK]