From: "David Anderson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 12:13 AM
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Serious problems at Valve?

It most certainly is not.

    ---bail

Bryan wrote:
Are we sure this isn't a amx_mod, admin_mod problem? I have never ever
given out my client info. Steam however said my account was used in 2
different locations and kicked me. It dropped most of the server. Upon
trying to reenter the server it said my steamid was already on the
server! I have seen this before when a steam/hlds change broke the admin
programs.

Crazy_One

Cc2iscooL wrote:

I certainly hope so. I host quite a few mods and 9/10 of them are
giving out
that error that the client doesn't own the game. Would you guys PLEASE
fix
VAC?