-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Andrew
Forsberg
Gesendet: Sonntag, 1. Oktober 2006 23:47
An: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Betreff: Re: [hlds_linux] CS:S - Net-Code FIX - open letter

I really must be missing something here. The guy turns off interpolation
and then complains that there's no longer any lag compensation. He then
turns on interpolation and complains that there is lag compensation.

WTF?

When will this subject die?

-Anders