In the context of a simple (default) start-up command:
./srcds_run -game cstrike +ip xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx -port 27015 -tv_port 27020
-clientport 27005 -steamport 27009 +map some_map
port is the game port.
tv_port I'm sure you can imagine what it does.
clientport is for rcon connections.
steamport is for steam/vac. (so not -sport.. That is for non source
based servers.)
With firewalling, do not overlook the TCP port used on the same port
number as the UDP game-port.
Good luck!
---
Regime