Why not? Disabling sv_lan 1 would kill ~60% of all nosteam servers :).

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shawn Zipay" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2006 10:14 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] cs nonsteam

There's no singular company that can attack and win the war on piracy.
Valve does as much as they possibly can given their "limited" resources.

On 10/9/06, Evaldas Zilinskas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

And what about that? We live in XXI and todays no one cares about the
EULA
and paper stuff like that untill they get sued. We have lots of big
communitys at our country that provide illegal updates, and that sux.
Software providers don't want to sell games (VALVe ones) because no one
buys
them, there are cheaters all over around... And VALVe doesn't even try
stop
something (or just have no time for extra 30.000-50.000 people, that
would
buy their games, if they haven't got a link to download them free).

-------
It's evening, I'm tired after work and lectures, so my English is bad,
but
think, that you got the point ;).