Any ideas, please !?

Vincent H. a écrit :
Alfred Reynolds a écrit :
We have released an update to the Half-Life 1 dedicated server (for all
mods). Run the hldsupdatetool to get this update.

This update fixes win32 server staying on the first CPU of a multi-core
machine and fixes some timing problems with Steam3 login on Linux.

- Alfred

Orange vous informe que cet  e-mail a ete controle par l'anti-virus
mail.
Aucun virus connu a ce jour par nos services n'a ete detecte.

Hi,

We are a cs 1.6 server at a game hosting. Actually server is crashing
every minutes with this error :

"FATAL ERROR (shutting down): SteamGetEncryptionKeyToSendToNewClient:
Returned NULL!"

Server is running on linux. It's all that I know.

What am I supposed to do now ?  :-(

Thanks.

ps : i'm french, so sorry fo my bad english.