From: "Nico Maas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2006 2:54 PM
Subject: [hlds_linux] Re: Hlds doesn t work with K6 Cpus! / Error!

Yes, I'm only trying to run cstrike 1.6 and other halflife 1 mods -
nothing
source-like or source invovled. and hope to get an bugfix for that too...
I'm trying to get that thing running since last winter...

greetings
nico

That would make sense if it was a source game he was trying to get
going,
but he's not...

It's cstrike according to his message: I'm 99% sure that Steam and HLDS
was
fine at the beginning of Steam, so....

Would be good if this could be fixed.. Incidentally, I had similar issue
other week with an old VIA CPU.

Hopefully Alfred or someone will comment on this, and hopefully they'll
not
just say: 'We changed it, you now need 'x' CPU/features'.

Steve!
www.timerider.co.uk