We are sorry to say here but AMD is your downfall here as well as not
enough of memory. You should increase your RAM.

The tickrate issuse has to do with your CPU. We recomend you get Intel
Processors if you plan on upgrading. You take your chances if you get a
variation of AMD 64 bit chips.

Research shows the tickrates are capped for AMD processors at 500. Something
about Multimedia Extentions built in on Intel Chips (MMX standard these
days) vs the AMD. But you mainly need more RAM on your PCs if anything.
1-2GB should help ease the work off your CPU from swap RAM drive (AKA
Pagefile.sys to those windows server ops). Runing more than one server with
this configuration is not recomended. Especally not with Counter-Strike
Source.

This is a sample of one of our server.cfg files for linux. (Stock mainly)
(EDITED FOR POST)

> hostname "YOUR SERVER NAME"
>
> rcon_password "YoUrPaSsWoRd"
>
> exec banned.cfg
>
> exec listip.cfg
>
> mp_logdetail 0
>
> mp_logmessages 0
>
> mp_timelimit 20
>
> mp_autokick 1
>
> mp_autoteambalance 1
>
> mp_c4timer 30
>
> mp_flashlight 0
>
> mp_footsteps 1
>
> mp_forcechasecam 0
>
> mp_freezetime 3
>
> mp_friendlyfire 0
>
> mp_hostagepenalty 4
>
> mp_limitteams 1
>
> mp_roundtime 4
>
> mp_tkpunish 0
>
> sv_restartround 1
>
> sv_maxspeed 320
>
> sv_proxies 1
>
> allow_spectators 90
>
> mp_startmoney 4000
>
> mp_chattime 5
>
> sv_allowupload 1
>
> sv_voiceenable 1
>
> sv_alltalk 1
>
> sv_voicequality 5
>
> sv_voicecodec voice_speex
>
> pausable 0
>
> decalfrequency 40
>
> mp_falldamage 0
>
> sv_aim 0
>
> sv_cheats 0
>
> sv_maxrate 9999
>
> sv_minrate 3500
>
> sv_lan 0
>
> sv_contact "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
>
> sv_region 0

Hope this was enough information and it was helpful!

Goodluck,
Krillin