The only problem I can foresee, is that the bug list could end up as a giant
list of client side exploits and how to reproduce them, which although does
not deal directly with HLDS/SRCDS, becomes our problem as server
administrators, as we nearly always end up having to implement some sort of
solution to fix it.

Do you have a bug tracking solution in mind btw?

If so, which one?

I still have a rather long list of existing bugs. :)