Graham Robinson schrieb:
Valve comment to mattie (eventscripts guy)
http://forums.mattie.info/cs/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10300

Hi All-

Here's some elaboration:

There's a new function in IVEngineServer and IServerPluginHelpers called
StartQueryCvarValue that the server can use to query cvars on the
clients. IServerGameDLL and IServerPluginCallbacks have new callbacks to
handle the cvar's value coming back from the client, and their interface
versions have been increased. This shouldn't cause any trouble for
anyone, but when people pickup the new SDK, they'll have to implement
the new callback in their mods in order to get their mods to compile.

I'll add some details to the VDC Wiki and the release notes when the
next SDK goes out. It shouldn't be a concern before then, but let me
know if it is.

-Mike

How can we start the interface? Command?

Best regards

-r99t