As many of us are both server administrators and players, I don't see
myself promoting the game much with the way Valve currently develops
the game. Server administrators give a lot of input on bugs, features
they'd like, features they hate, and features they'd like to see and
Valve disregards all of the information and removes features, breaks
functions that admin plugins used, add something like dynamic weapon
pricing, guest passes, and many other things--all while there are
other things that the community would rather see, such as a 64-bit
binary with VAC2 and performance not degrading with every upgrade.
This looks like you're trying to ask for our help after giving us the
cold treatment. I can't say that everyone agrees with me, but I'm sure
many do. But this will obviously get the same attention our other
suggestions do. If my information is out-of-date and you have since
released a 64-bit binary or the development team has in any other way
started taking input from the community that runs the server, my
apologies for not reading the list for weeks.

-Craig Moore

Seems "has been" has been repeated twice.
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/3693/hasbeendc7.png

Small error :P