Hi group and good morning,

i have a question to the developers of any of the blockers in subject as it
is for Valve,
Players in our community are asking me whole the time when the new blockers
will be released.
i see no move on Cvarblock for ESL as it is for others blockers....
any news?
update?

Like everyone is cheating / rate hacking, players cant be hit when playing
wars....
and there is no control except status to see what rates players have...

u see my point...

any news / response will be warmly accepted...

Des,
Dvs2