Thats strange. Our HTML windows motd still works. It's only an img
src="blah.gif" but it does work. Validate your code?

I've noticed that since everything came back up the MOTDs for several
servers are blank, including mine, but when I remove all the HTML
code, the motd works fine. Is  the HTML being disabled a server by
server thing? Or is it an issue with steam? I've noticed thats its
only in windows based servers, the motds in linux servers still are
functional...

Thanks,
Juston
STK Clan