google is NO friend. i already searched on steampowered forums and
googled. nothing helped.
i run my server since >1 year and NOTHING changed last 2 month or more.
i have a reason for mailing HERE!

Cc2iscooL schrieb:
Google is your friend.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=compression+failure+steam&btnG=Google+Search

On 1/15/07, milchworld <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

same here on downloading -game "hl2mp"
file: /bin/server.dll.

Michael Madsen schrieb:

Hello

While trying to update an old server installation I get this error.

Have anyone else experienced this or know how to fix it? If it is not a

problem at the steam-servers.

./steam -command update -game cstrike -dir . -verify_all
Verifying: .\proxy_i386.so
Downloading: .\proxy_i386.so
Compression Failure

/Michael