From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Valtteri
Kiviniemi
Sent: Sunday, January 28, 2007 12:36 AM
To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Fluctuating Server FPS, but low CPU usage

I'm running HLDS, with 1000HZ and AMD X2 processors. System is Debian
64Bit and I'm using the old hlds_amd64 binary (better performance, no
need for VAC2). Kernel is own compiled. I've always had 500FPS since
2.6.14, but I'm having very big performance issues with never kernel's
than 2.6.16. But like I've always said, don't fix if it ain't broken.