Hi all,

Due to the lack of 64 bit support from Valve I've decided to buy/build a
new server based on 32 bit hardware and a 32 bit OS.

Now I did manage to get the new colo in the same rack as the old server,
but offcourse I cannot share the IP on 2 machines :)

Is there any way to redirect the old IP + port to the new IP + port? I
tried using "redir" but that only forwards TCP and not UDP, and knowing
that HLDS uses TCP and UDP it didn't work...

Hope someone can help me out.

Thanks in advance.

Gr,

Marcel