why dont u have a look on what it's downloading?
could it be a file LIKE "cstrike_danish.txt" ? new languages added?

Rónai György schrieb:
[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
i wrote the same 2 days ago...
and the answer is NO, apparently valve isnt telling us anymore, if they are
updating something.
Locutus
Svensk Ljud & Ljus Produktion írta:

Hi !
I restarted my dod:s server on a linux machine and it updated again ( 11.00
( +1GMT )) !
I believed that we would be told when and why the updates would come ?
Peter L.