Hi,
this is the right place to ask the question I'm going to write, but
I'm running out of options. The thing is I don't rely on VAC so I
have made my own anti cheat tool. It pretty simple - lists running
processes with a help of CreateToolhelp32Snapshot and then checks
CRC's of Module32First entries. And if it's in the cheat list, it
places a ban by the computer id. Works like a charm, the amount of
cheaters has reduced almost 10 times. But lately there are some folks
who use cheats that don't show up in the module list. As I have seen
in the forums, it is detectable by the VAC, so there must be a way to
catch it. I have tried PID bruteforce to detect hidden processes but
that didn't help. Tried memory scanning on different words like
'nosmoke' and 'norecoil' but without any luck. It would be great if
somebody could point me in the right direction. Ahh yes, I almost
forgot, the cheat name was something like Superman Hook or similar.
 I would really appreciate any help.
 Thanks in advance,
 Kaspars