There is no reason a plugin needs to use client commands for a map vote. If
your admin plugin doesn't work because of that, then you need to ask the
plugin author to just respond to the menuselect commands in the plugin
instead of sending a client command of "votemap de_dust2" or whatever it is
doing.

Nearly everything plugins do can be done without using client commands (with
the exception changing players' settings/rates and a few "specialty"
commands like individual screen overlays).

Grant
(L. Duke)