/rant

Quite frankly, I am sick and tired of hearing people whine about thi_.  Don't
get me wrong: I am all against in-game advertisements.  I feel that they
detract from the gameplay experience and the congruity of the environment,
and are generally just a cheap trick to cash in on a popular game.

But quite equally, I am all against people who will whine and raise bloody
hell about "boycotts" and such, and promptly return to playing the damn game
in half an hour.  If you want a boycott, put your money where your mouth is
and *do it*.  Don't give me lame excuses about how "everybody plays it",
or "I'm in CAL and I can't quit", or such.  You're no more than a childish
bunch of brats until I see you stand up like real men for what you believe
in.  As of now, I can only conclude that you're just doing this because you
like attention.

And by "you", I mean the vast mass of bitching CS players out there.  So
nothing personal.

-John Sheu