Ive done some checkups, and it seems that this is in fact on all our
servers (Around 1k slots source).
All of those are Intel based CPUs (xeons, c2d, p4s) running Debian with
2.6.16.X Kernels.
Befor the Update everything was fine, there are no greater load Spikes
then the usual but performance seems down the drain after todays Update.
Customers are starting to complain about lags and so on ... so please
Afred look into this, this is hurting our reputation .....
If you need any further info on this, feel free to contact me directly i
would be glad to help where i can to resolv this.

regards

Arne Guski

www.server-sales.de