From: "J.Miribel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds_linux] Re: high CPU usage on renice
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 19:06:22 +0100

Same here, I can give you root access to one of my machines, but keep in
mind that the problem will get there atfter 30 mins to 3hours of uptime..

Maybe you'd prefer an access where I can tell you which server has the
problem so you can trace the process and see whats going wrong.. I should
have a few hundred servers lagging atm, so it should not be a big problem..

Just feel free to ask. (plz give me your public IP if you do so ;))

Best regards.
Julian