Thanks for the link. I've opened up for all ports to the IP address and still
no luck. Let me explain the problem one more time a little deeper after a
little research my self...

I host Counter-strike servers for a company in Norway and we have no problem to
set up a fully functional server. But after the new "super server" arrived the
problem occurred.

My server specc:
Dual Xeon QuadCore 1600mhZ
5GIG DDR2 REG

OS:
Linux Debian Etch with kernel 2.6.20.7 kompiled at 1000hz.

        "cs12:/home/cs# linuxinfo; uname -a
        Linux cs12 2.6.20.7-default3 #1 SMP Wed Apr 18 14:09:33 CEST 2007
        Eight Intel Unknown 1596MHz processors, 25533.51 total bogomips, 5069M
RAM
        System library 2.3.6
        Linux cs12 2.6.20.7-default3 #1 SMP Wed Apr 18 14:09:33 CEST 2007 i686
GNU/Linux"

Everything looks good so far...

The server runs multiple Counter-strike and source servers (the problem occurs
with only one server as well), and when I start the servers they are running
fine. It says that it has established connection to steam and they are secure.
But after a while when new people are connecting they can't validate there
Steam_id anymore, and all new players has the STEAM_ID_PENDING status. As for
my Source servers on this box they just get offline, I figured that this was
because of the same problem?

I run the hlds_i686 binary. (hlds_run autodetect uses that bin).
As mention earlier I have opened up for every port TCP and UDP to the server IP
address.

Med vennlig hilsen:
Andreas Kang Schøyen
It konsulent